about this recipe
This recipe is simple, yet the result is a powerful bowl rich in healthy properties, like anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The flavor and aroma of Asopie frozen graviola pulp is everything you would imagine about exotic tropical fruits, and some. The Graviola fruit is widly known as Soursop, but its flavor is far from sour. As a matter of fact, the Graviola is a very sought-after fruit for its deliciousness and its many health benefits. This recipe is a smooth blend of Asopie frozen Graviola (Soursop) pulp and frozen mango, and the outcome is a tropical dream. This mango and Graviola (we call it MANGOVIOLA) bowl is suitable for any time of the day. So dig in, enjoy and let us know what you think about the recipe.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 scoop (100g-200g) of Asopie Graviola (Soursop) Pulp (Frozen)
- Pieces (200g) of Frozen Mango
How to make it
This Superfood bowl recipe is very straight forward, easy to make, and customizable, hence it is an ideal and quick DIY superfood recipe for home. It requires just two ingredients, Asopie frozen Graviola pulp and mango. We recommend using frozen mango if you want the end result to be a sorbet-like blend. So you can easily get mangoes from your local market and freeze them at home. Here are the steps:
- Partially defrost the Asopie frozen Graviola (Soursop) Pulp. To defrost the frozen Graviola pulp you can place the tub in room temperature water for about 15 minutes, or place it on your countertop/table for about 25 minutes.
- Combine 100g – 200g of Asopie Graviola pulp and the frozen mango in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour or scoop the blended mixture (Mangoviola) into a serving bowl and enjoy. The ingredients listed in this recipe are for 2 servings; please feel free to adjust it to your preference and portion size. See the videos below for instructions.
ASOPIE GRAVIOLA (SOURSOP) PULP
Graviola (Annona Muricata), also known as Soursop and Guanábana, is the fruit of the Annona Muricata tree and is native to the Northeastern region of South America. This superfruit is not only a sought-after fruit for its deliciousness, but it is also known to be a rich source of healthy properties, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor properties. Interestingly enough, all the parts of the graviola plant, the fruit, leaves, barks and roots are commonly used in traditional Amazon tribal remedies.
Asopie Graviola pulp is pure, unsweetened and offered frozen without any additives to guarantee its premium quality.