about this recipe
The Cajá-Na Bowl is a tropical breeze. With just two ingredients, Asopie frozen cajá pulp and frozen banana, this easy to make superfruit bowl is everything you love about the tropics, it’s delicious, resfreshing and energizing. It is light and yet filling enough for any time of the day; and that exotic flavor and aroma of the Cajá fruit pulp might remind you of mangoes and passion fruits.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 scoop (100g) of Asopie Cajá Pulp
- 1 (or 2) Frozen Banana
- Toppings: Strawberries, Blue berries, Red Pitaya
how to make it
The Cajá-Na Bowl is a very easy to make Superfood bowl.
- Partially defrost the Asopie frozen Cajá Pulp until it’s scoopable.
- Add a scoop (or 2) of Asopie Cajá pulp and the frozen banana in a blender.
- Blend untill smooth and pour into a bowl or glass.
- Top with strawberries, blue berries and slices of red pitaya and enjoy.
The ingredients listed in this recipe are for 2 to 3 servings; please feel free to adjust it to your preference and portion size. See the videos below for instructions.
asopie cajá pulp
The Cajá fruit (Spondias Mombin), also known as Mope or Taperebá is an traditional Amazonian superfood. These yellow-ish superfruits have elliptical shapes and look a lot like tiny mangoes. With an aroma and flavor often compared to a mix of mango and passion fruit, the Cajá fruit pulp has a strong tropical kick to it. Packaged frozen in tubs, and without any additives, Asopie authentic Cajá pulp is rich in vitamin A, B, C and minerals.