Asopie Pure Graviola (Soursop/Guanábana) Pulp (400g)
- Authentic Graviola (Soursop/Guanábana) fruit pulp straight from the heart of the Amazon rainforest.
- Premium | Pure| Natural | Additive-Free | Unsweetened | Non-GMO | 100% Natural | Pasteurized | Sustainably Sourced.
- Ingredients: Pure Graviola (Soursop / Guanábana) fruit pulp.
The Graviola (Soursop/Guanábana) Fruit…
Graviola (Annona Muricata) aso known as Soursop and Guanábana is the fruit of the Annona Muricata tree, and is native to the Northeastern region of South America. Being one of the most sought after plant, it has been used in herbal remedies for centuries by the tribal people in the Amazon. This plant is well researched in western medicine for its amazing properties.
This fruit has an oval shape and a green bark with small pricky (thorns-like) elevations. Under the pricky green layer sits the mildly sweet, delicious and nutricious Graviola (Soursop/Guanábana) fruit flesh; wrapped around a significant quantity of brown seeds.
The graviola pulp is the thick and creamy edible part (flesh) of the graviola fruit, without the seeds.
The Benefits of Graviola (Soursop/ Guanábana) …
- The Graviola plant is championed for being a very unique species; the fruit, the leaves and the entire plant are boosting with amazing properties and are used to produce healthy food products and remedies.
- The roots, bark, wood and leaves are widely used as herbal tea, and traditionally known to improve gut and boost the immune system.
- The Graviola is rich in vitamin C, B, Calcium, Phosphorus and iron
- This superfood is also known for being a great source of antioxidants, and for its unique natural anti-inflammatory and purifying properties.
- Traditionally the Soursop fruit is often used to speed up injury recovery, reduce pain and improve flexibility.
- The Graviola is a great source of fiber and contains energizing properties.
- This wonder plant species is widely researched for its cell-regenerating properties.
Asopie Graviola pulp is fresh, pure and 100% natural without any additives.
How to prepare…
When ripened the graviola fruit is soft and mildly sweet and can be eaten fresh. The white creamy pulp of the graviola fruit is every bit delicious as is healthy. The best way to preserve the quality, healthy properties, the original aroma, flavor and color of this wonderfruit for a long time is by freezing its pulp.
Asopie Pure Graviola Pulp is a frozen product and can be stored frozen for over 12 months. To consume; partially thaw the pulp in the refrigerator or by placing the tub in cool water until a scoopable softness is reached (about 20 minutes). Once thawed, please keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days.
How to eat…
Traditionally the Graviola fruit is consumed pure as is and in a variety of Amazon dishes and beverages. Partially thawed the Graviola pulp is smooth creamy and scoobable and can be consumed pure straight off the tub or mixed with sweetener to preference; or as ingredient for juice, smoothies, bowls, jams, ice creams, sauces and dressings.
For recipes please visit the blogs page.