Asopie Graviola (Soursop) Pulp
Asopie frozen Graviola (Soursop) pulp; 400g Tub
- Authentic Graviola (Soursop) fruit pulp straight from the heart of the Amazon rainforest.
- Premium | Pure| Naturally Organic | Additive-Free | Unsweetened | Non-GMO | 100% Natural | Pasteurized | Sustainably Sourced. Ingredients: Pure Graviola (Soursop) fruit pulp.
Delivery & Pickup
Delivery Area: Hong Kong Island, Kowloon & New Territories. Outlying island orders: Drop-off & Pickup from Hong Kong Island, Kowloon or NT. *Minimum Order Value for doorstep delivery: HK$300 (Self-pick up also available)
For wholesale, or delivery outside HK, please contact us directly
Graviola (Annona Muricata), also known as Soursop and Guanábana, is the fruit of the Annona Muricata tree and is native to the Northeastern region of South America.
The Annona Muricata tree is small, reaching approximately 9 meters in height.
Being one of the most sought after fruit, graviola has been used in herbal remedies for centuries by the tribal people in the Amazon rainforest. Graviola is championed as a very unique wonder fruit; the fruit, the leaves and the entire plant are boosting with healthy properties and are used for medicinal purposes.
The roots, bark, wood and leaves are widely used as herbal tea and for producing medicine and health supplements. The leaves and roots are traditionally used to boost the immune system and to treat stomach ailments.
The graviola fruit is used in producing numerous healthy food products as well as supplements and medicines. This super fruit has an oval shape and a green bark with small pricky (thorns-like) elevations. Under this pricky green layer sits the mildly sweet, delicious and nutricious graviola fruit flesh, wrapped around a significant quantity of brown seeds.
The graviola pulp is the thick and creamy edible part (flesh) of the graviola fruit, without the seeds.
Why is Graviola pulp good for you?
- Graviola contains abundant amounts of vitamin C and several B vitamins as well as minerals like calcium, phosphorus and iron
- Being a medicinal fruit with a very high antioxidant content, the graviola fruit has very unique natural purifying properties.
- The anti-inflammatory properties found in graviola can quickly speed healing in affected areas, reducing pain and discomfort, and improving flexibility.
- Graviola has energizing properties and can help boost the immune system.
- Graviola is a great source of fiber.
- Asopie Graviola pulp is fresh, pure and 100% natural without any additives.
How to eat the Graviola pulp?
When ripened, the graviola fruit is soft and mildly sweet and can be eaten fresh. The white creamy pulp of the graviola fruit is every bit delicious as is healthy. The only way to preserve the premium quality, healthy properties, the original fragrance, flavor and color of this wonder fruit pulp for a long time is by freezing it. Asopie Graviola pulp is 100% natural, unsweetened, without any additives and is only available frozen.
Traditionally, the graviola pulp is consumed fresh, as is; without or with added sweetener; blended with milk or it can be used to produce juices, smoothies and ice cream.
Graviola pulp is widely used to produce juices, smoothies, ice cream, sorbet, jams, sauces and desserts.
When partially defrosted, Asopie Graviola pulp is scoopable and can be consumed just like ice cream and sorbet.
Blend it, Enjoy it… quick and simple!
Thaw Asopie frozen Graviola pulp until a scoopable softness is reached, then eat as plain and pure as is, or mix with any sweetener to preference; or blend with water and sweetener or other ingredients such as milk until the desired consistency and serve immediately. For recipes visit the recipes page.
Asopie frozen Graviola (Soursop) pulp is unsweetened and available in 400g Tubs
Asopie graviola pulp is sustainably sourced, nutrient rich, premium, additives-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, non-GMO, unsweetened and delivered frozen straight from the heart of the Amazon.
We also provide bulk wholesale and catering for your company, shop, F&B establishments and events. Get in touch.